Old versionsSee all
The third volume of „World of Subways“- Series leads to the United Kingdom - the world famous and the oldest Subway system, the „London Underground“.
The Circle Line service of the London Underground circling the center of London and stops at 35 stations. This line offers a length of 27 km.
Since 2010 the extension to "Hammersmith" is included in the Circle Line service. The Circle Line drives in two directions: "Inner Rail" (anti-clockwise, Edgware Road - Hammersmith) and "Outer Rail" (clockwise, Hammersmith - Edgware Road)
The route passes through tunnels, partially open tunnel system and a surface area.
- 3D – Drivercab with free rotable camera and many controlelements
- more than 54 driveable kilometers
- 35 high detailed and original remodeled Stations of the Circle Line
- free moving in the train and on stations
- entering AI- Circle Line Trains as passenger
- sophisticated AI-train-traffic
- dynamic passenger system
- elaborate lighting and shadow system
- excellent graphics and night effects
- original labeled signal system
- realistic announcements made exclusively by the original speaker
- authentic driving noise and sounds
- high detailed weather effect on train
Minimum System requirements:
- Dual core 2.6 GHz
- Windows 7, Vista, XP (SP3)
- Graphics card: GeForce 9800 or comparable ATI
- DirectX 9.0c
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free Harddisk space: 2 GB
- Please update your graphics card drivers!